To get an alert every time an article is posted
join the "Get A Life" group (with quotes) in Second Life

Thursday, December 28, 2006
A Scat Lovers Secret Life (WARNING: Images May Damage You)

HEY HEARTUN: When I came to Second Life and discovered the Scat Lovers group I cried in relief. You see, I'm a 24 year old executive assistant for a Fortune 500 company and my husband and I live the American Dream -- but I secretly smear my own feces all over me, or roll in it, as I masturbate.

I've been doing it for years, since I was a girl. It started in the shower in my parents house. The house my husband and I live in has wooden floors, leather furniture, linoleum, and other hard surfaces that clean up well -- because I have 'christened' every room in the house.

My husband doesn't know, and I am sure he wouldn't understand. So finding others who share my fettish for the first time has lifted a lifetime of shame from my shoulders -- even if only in Second Life. I love my real life husband, but am looking for a Second Life partner for mutual Scat love. Will this jeopardize my marriage? ~ SCAT LOVER


DEAR SCAT: Will having a secret lover in Second Life jeopardize your marriage in real life? No, not really. Unfortunately, your real life marriage is already doomed. Every marriage has some secrets, like how many lovers you've had in the past or what about your spouse secretly annoys you. These secrets differ from the one you are keeping in that they are not things that really define who you are.

Your life-long love of 'smearing' scat sounds like it is a huge part of your sexuality. It sounds like something you need, and will apparently seek out a partner for. Hiding something that big from your real life partner will not end well for you or for him. He may leave you if you tell him, but he may decide it is something he can live with. You need to trust him to be adult enough to decide what is best for him.

Whether he leaves after you tell him, or stays, you will be free of this burden of secrecy. And if you do not tell him, and pursue an online scat partner, you will build a nest of little lies to hide the big secret in your life and eventually that will become a burden that is certain to crush your marriage absolutely.

Buy a second computer. Get your RL husband to play Second Life. Introduce him to online scat play and use that as an open to discuss with him your secret. If he stays, great. If he goes, you can find someone to replace him in the Scat Lovers group. Both of these paths end with you ditching your fear and shame. The path you are on does not. ~HEARTUN BREAKER



--

If you have a question for "Get a Life" just email HeartunBreaker@gmail.com. All submissions become the property of HeartunBreaker.com.  We reserve the right to edit submissions for brevity and clarity. No 'real' or 'game' names will be published. No part of this service may be reproduced in any form without the express written permission of Heartun Breaker, except that an individual may download and/ or forward articles via e-mail to a reasonable number of recipients for personal, non-commercial purposes.
 

Labels: , ,

posted by Heartun Breaker @ 12:33 PM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 HeartunBreaker [dot] com
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Email submissions to HeartunBreaker@gmail [dot] com


Disclaimer: All submissions to "Get a Life" become the property of HeartunBreaker.com. We reserve the right to edit submissions for brevity and clarity. No 'real' or 'game' names will be published. No part of this service may be reproduced in any form without the express written permission of Heartun Breaker, except that an individual may download and/ or forward articles via e-mail to a reasonable number of recipients for personal, non-commercial purposes.
 


 

 




Web This Blog
About Me
Home
About Us
Email Heartun!
Second Life
FiNe aSS SiSTaS


Name: Heartun Breaker
Home: St. Louis, MO, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

Powered by Blogger
make money 

online blogger templates