To get an alert every time an article is posted
join the "Get A Life" group (with quotes) in Second Life






And I am not the raven haired, pierced up, buffed and big breasted "Ms. Playboy" I'd claimed to be. I'm a normal girl with your everyday insecurities, slim figure, blond hair.


Somehow after 2 years of being with him and meeting up, showing our affection.. I kind of miss playing the role of the whorish beauty I used to be. I fell in love with the man of my dreams, and so many people envy our love. and I know how much he means to me with all the new-found honesty and how he treats me with such a gentle touch... but.. for some reason... I feel strange.





Sometimes I get jealous when he is around other Playboy Hottie girls in-game. I feel like if that's how we met, then he could find someone else too. I know in my heart he is not interested, and he knows it too. We trust each other with everything inside of us, but sometimes I find myself lying to him about little things. I'll say, "Gosh, my thong is on too tight!" and little things like that to turn him on -- when I really don't want to -- but I feel I "need to".


It's like sometimes I DO want the fantasy relationship we had, but I am so in love with who he really is... but I was in love with who I was as well. The sex-craved girl with the perfect body. What's wrong with me? INSIDE OUT


DEAR INSIDE~ So. Um. That's what a relationship is like when it is 'working' for you? Well, congratulations. No need to read further. You are a winner and it would be cruel of me to tell you otherwise.

Then again, I have been accused of being rather harsh so ITS ON!!.

The problem is you've got two relationships rattling around in your little head and there's only room for one. You've got this fantasy relationship where you are sexy and powerful and your stud is and alpha male with a six-pack. Then there's this real life relationship where you're both kind of geeky, but in that nice way where you are sweet to one another and try to make your lives fit around the other person in a loving way.



You've mixed these two realities. The tone of your voice in your first sentence tells me you don't think you have been successful, but you have. It's a tall order to make things work on any level both online and in the real world. Especially if you meet online first, then ventured into the world. But you have been successful at it -- even though it is also obvious that you want more. Don't beat yourself up about that, you are normal in that regard.

The way I see it you've got a lot going for you but the duality of your expectations could leave you, well, wanting. You need to incorporate the fantasy you two had in your online relationship into your real life relationship. Try talking to him. Tell him how you used to feel when you played Playboy Bunny to his Stud Muffin. Ask him how he felt. See if you two can set aside a special setting in your home (even if that is just throwing a special 'love-blanket' over the bed and lighting some smelly candles) where you both get to take a little fantasy vacation. Put some fantasy in your real life, and find a way to feel sexy and powerful, or knuckle down and be happy with what you've got... for as long as it lasts.

--

If you have a question for "Get a Life" just email HeartunBreaker@gmail.com. All submissions become the property of HeartunBreaker.com. We reserve the right to edit submissions for brevity and clarity. No 'real' or 'game' names will be published. No part of this service may be reproduced in any form without the express written permission of Heartun Breaker, except that an individual may download and/ or forward articles via e-mail to a reasonable number of recipients for personal, non-commercial purposes.

Labels:

Wednesday, December 20, 2006
Reality is Such a Buzz Kill

HEY HEARTUN~ I guess you could say my online fantasy relationship 'worked'. At first we sent each other fake pictures and revealed fake ages, but as the months went by the confessions came out. I am a 19 year old girl and my online boyfriend (now my 'RL' boyfriend) revealed he is 18. Only a year younger, but he was not the "Mr. Hotshot" he showed me pictures of. Instead he is a normal guy. Athletically figured, normal face, normal scruffy hair and some vague morning shadow.



Fantasy Couple




Normal Couple

posted by Heartun Breaker @ 8:54 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 HeartunBreaker [dot] com
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Email submissions to HeartunBreaker@gmail [dot] com


Disclaimer: All submissions to "Get a Life" become the property of HeartunBreaker.com. We reserve the right to edit submissions for brevity and clarity. No 'real' or 'game' names will be published. No part of this service may be reproduced in any form without the express written permission of Heartun Breaker, except that an individual may download and/ or forward articles via e-mail to a reasonable number of recipients for personal, non-commercial purposes.
 


 

 




Web This Blog
About Me
Home
About Us
Email Heartun!
Second Life
FiNe aSS SiSTaS


Name: Heartun Breaker
Home: St. Louis, MO, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

Powered by Blogger
make money 

online blogger templates