To get an alert every time an article is posted
join the "Get A Life" group (with quotes) in Second Life

Thursday, December 14, 2006
I love her, love her, love her, love her, love her!

HEY HEARTUN: I came to Second Life a couple months ago and started hanging out in Club Arsheba where I met the love of my life. Other than work and (some) sleep I spent all of my time either with her or waiting for her. I bought her lots of nice things, and wrote her poetry all the time. Then the bitch dumped me! She muted me too! So I made an alt, started hanging out at the club again, and met her over again. Things went really well for a while but then she recognized me, I think from my poetry. How can I win her back? ~ THIRD TIME CHARMER

DEAR THIRD: Benjamin Franklin said 'the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.' You clearly fit that definition so lets try to improve your cover. Go to www.lyricsondemand.com and bone up on some Al Green lyrics. Instead of writing your own poetry, steal from the master. Tell her things like "I just can't stop from holding you, and I can't quit a love like this from consuming you. There must be a reason why I feel so free. Me loving you, you loving me. Your love is more than I deserve. Oh baby, you made me, you gave me your love..." Memorise a bunch of Rev. Green's lyrics and use them liberally in all your communication with this woman. Then when she finds you out again -- and she will -- go get a lobotomy, make another alt, and try using the lyrics of the Moody Blues. If that doesn't work, try picking up a new girlfriend in Port Cos.

--

If you have a question for "Get a Life" just email HeartunBreaker@gmail.com. All submissions become the property of HeartunBreaker.com.  We reserve the right to edit submissions for brevity and clarity. No 'real' or 'game' names will be published. No part of this service may be reproduced in any form without the express written permission of Heartun Breaker, except that an individual may download and/ or forward articles via e-mail to a reasonable number of recipients for personal, non-commercial purposes.
 

Labels:

posted by Heartun Breaker @ 7:49 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 HeartunBreaker [dot] com
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Email submissions to HeartunBreaker@gmail [dot] com


Disclaimer: All submissions to "Get a Life" become the property of HeartunBreaker.com. We reserve the right to edit submissions for brevity and clarity. No 'real' or 'game' names will be published. No part of this service may be reproduced in any form without the express written permission of Heartun Breaker, except that an individual may download and/ or forward articles via e-mail to a reasonable number of recipients for personal, non-commercial purposes.
 


 

 




Web This Blog
About Me
Home
About Us
Email Heartun!
Second Life
FiNe aSS SiSTaS


Name: Heartun Breaker
Home: St. Louis, MO, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

Powered by Blogger
make money 

online blogger templates