To get an alert every time an article is posted
join the "Get A Life" group (with quotes) in Second Life

Thursday, December 14, 2006
Spelling Queen Asks, "Can I Fix Other People's Bios?"

HEY HEARTUN: I am addicted to reading other peoples Bios and I find a lot of spelling and grammar errors. I want other people to look good so I IM them with a kind suggestion about how they can correct their Profiles to better show themselves off. I really do have the best of intentions, but I am often rebuffed and some times cursed! What am I doing wrong? ~ YOUR WRITE

DEAR YOUR: I spend my days in a room full of 16 year olds, coercing them to write and then suffering the duty of correcting their efforts. When I come to Second Life, during my time off, I too am put off by the horrible grammar and spelling of many SL residents. My God, girl, I came across a Bio where a young woman railed against "prejudism" -- a word that just doesn't exist. The thing is, Your, when you cross the line between feeling superior to these morons and actually pointing out your superiority to them you are displaying a deep seated mental flaw of your own. I don't know how it started. Maybe your daddy didn't love you enough. Maybe mommy forced you into toilet training too early. Regardless (irregardless to the true moron), when you contact a stranger and rub their nose in their own ignorance it is you who are the moron. It is antisocial and you need to stop it now. Class dismissed!

--

If you have a question for "Get a Life" just email HeartunBreaker@gmail.com. All submissions become the property of HeartunBreaker.com.  We reserve the right to edit submissions for brevity and clarity. No 'real' or 'game' names will be published. No part of this service may be reproduced in any form without the express written permission of Heartun Breaker, except that an individual may download and/ or forward articles via e-mail to a reasonable number of recipients for personal, non-commercial purposes.
 

Labels:

posted by Heartun Breaker @ 7:36 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 HeartunBreaker [dot] com
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Email submissions to HeartunBreaker@gmail [dot] com


Disclaimer: All submissions to "Get a Life" become the property of HeartunBreaker.com. We reserve the right to edit submissions for brevity and clarity. No 'real' or 'game' names will be published. No part of this service may be reproduced in any form without the express written permission of Heartun Breaker, except that an individual may download and/ or forward articles via e-mail to a reasonable number of recipients for personal, non-commercial purposes.
 


 

 




Web This Blog
About Me
Home
About Us
Email Heartun!
Second Life
FiNe aSS SiSTaS


Name: Heartun Breaker
Home: St. Louis, MO, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

Powered by Blogger
make money 

online blogger templates