To get an alert every time an article is posted
join the "Get A Life" group (with quotes) in Second Life

Monday, November 12, 2007
Darth: "Luke, I am your father" Luke: "Wow, that's almost as freaky as this one guy I heard about!"

Hey Heartun~ I am a male in RL who came to SL just to have fun. Minutes into
playing, i decided to throw away my male av and make a female one. i've
always been more in tune with my feelings, not gay, or even metrosexual,
just more in tune. in short, i wanted ppl to see me for who i was inside.
i SWRP (star wars role play) and while playing, i met THE most
wonderful person, another female av, and we got to know each other, and fell
in love.

i was so in love, i knew i had to tell her, even with the fear
that she might not want me. i finally worked up the courage, and when i
told her, she revealed to me that she also is a male in RL. i've got
to tell you, this hit me like a brick wall. but, it took me only moments
to realize that i loved her before, i could love him now. as i said
before, i've never seen myself as gay, i've never so much as thought of
myself as bi-curious. it is only recently that i have come to look at
myself as bi, through the help of a friend who has taught me to
accept myself for what i am, although i could never, ever see myself
with a guy other than this one. we still have female av's, and continue
living as lesbians, we're even engaged in SL. i'm just not sure what i
should do. i mean, when we first told each other, we thought we'd just
keep it in SL, but i have come to realize, that i love her/him so much.

i guess that i really am bi. umm... help? ~Confuzzled


Dear Confuzzled~ Sounds like you've got a good handle on the situation. I don't see what the problem is. Have fun.

Labels: , ,

posted by Heartun Breaker @ 3:45 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 HeartunBreaker [dot] com
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Email submissions to HeartunBreaker@gmail [dot] com


Disclaimer: All submissions to "Get a Life" become the property of HeartunBreaker.com. We reserve the right to edit submissions for brevity and clarity. No 'real' or 'game' names will be published. No part of this service may be reproduced in any form without the express written permission of Heartun Breaker, except that an individual may download and/ or forward articles via e-mail to a reasonable number of recipients for personal, non-commercial purposes.
 


 

 




Web This Blog
About Me
Home
About Us
Email Heartun!
Second Life
FiNe aSS SiSTaS


Name: Heartun Breaker
Home: St. Louis, MO, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

Powered by Blogger
make money 

online blogger templates