To get an alert every time an article is posted
join the "Get A Life" group (with quotes) in Second Life

Monday, January 22, 2007
Therian Asks: "I Followed Him, Do I Let Him Know?"

HEY MATTIE ~ I'm a 27-year-old female, working as a cashier in TN. I've been playing There for years with the same partner.

My man, (name withheld), started playing Second Life about six months ago. I don't think he came here to have an affair, but he kept the same name. I came here looking for him, but I didn't keep the same name and I know where he is because of his picks. How do I get the spark back in our thing? And do I tell him who I am? ~ BEEN THERE


DEAR BEEN THERE ~ I wouldn't tell him. I'd be afraid he'd think I was insecure and that I was stalking him to find out the secrets he's been hiding from me.

There are several ways you can go about this. Obviously, you can approach him anonymously and try to "spark" a new relationship. But if he ditches the There you for the Second life you -- is it rejection? How would you deal with that mess? And what if he ditched you alltogether if he finds out the truth?

A wiser person than me would tell him the truth. At least the part about who you are. Then explain that you might like to get to know him in SL as well, hoping maybe you can find that thing together that you were missing in your real relationship.

All-in-all, I would wish you the best of luck in any approach you take. But the best solution tends to lie in openness and honesty, in my opinion, because when he sees that you can accept him for who he is, regardless of what he's done in the past, or what you've done in your past, he will love you more and you will grow to love him more yourself. ~ MATTIE SWAIN

--

If you have a question for "Get A Life" just email HeartunBreaker@gmail.com . All submissions become the property of
HeartunBreaker.com .  We reserve the right to edit submissions for brevity and clarity. No 'real' or 'game' names will be published. No part of this service may be reproduced in any form without the express written permission of Heartun Breaker, except that an individual may download and/or forward articles via e-mail to a reasonable number of recipients for personal, non-commercial purposes. 

Labels: ,

posted by Heartun Breaker @ 1:37 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 HeartunBreaker [dot] com
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Email submissions to HeartunBreaker@gmail [dot] com


Disclaimer: All submissions to "Get a Life" become the property of HeartunBreaker.com. We reserve the right to edit submissions for brevity and clarity. No 'real' or 'game' names will be published. No part of this service may be reproduced in any form without the express written permission of Heartun Breaker, except that an individual may download and/ or forward articles via e-mail to a reasonable number of recipients for personal, non-commercial purposes.
 


 

 




Web This Blog
About Me
Home
About Us
Email Heartun!
Second Life
FiNe aSS SiSTaS


Name: Heartun Breaker
Home: St. Louis, MO, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

Powered by Blogger
make money 

online blogger templates