To get an alert every time an article is posted
join the "Get A Life" group (with quotes) in Second Life

Sunday, June 3, 2007
Mixed Metaphores

HEY HEARTUN~ I am a gay male furry, but I had to hide out from some drama that erupted around my primary account so I made an Alt. Just to hang out where no one knew me I started going to (a Gorean sim) and I met (name withheld) who is a kajira.

At first I was just hanging out with her, and using her as cover, but she showed me a side of herself that I don't think she meant to... I think she is really a guy too. The thing is, I don't know if "she" is gay or not and I think that what we have is really special. How do I sort all this out? ~ HOT DOG


--
DEAR HOT DOG ~ Normally I would say that honesty is the best policy, but you've passed that one a long time ago. Besides, do you really want to hook up with this person in real life? I mean, you don't indicate that you do... and you seem happy with both fantasies that you are playing out: the game one and the one in your head.

If you need to convince yourself that a nice submissive Gorean girl is really a guy in kajira's clothing to get your 'happy fun time' on -- why let reality interfere with that? And if it is a guy behind those veils, who is to say that he/she wants you to be a gay furry?

I say enjoy that ride until it crashes to the ground in a messy heap, just don't do anything to derail it prematurely. ~ HEARTUN BREAKER

If you have a question for "Get A Life" just email HeartunBreaker@gmail.com . All submissions become the property of
HeartunBreaker.com .  We reserve the right to edit submissions for brevity and clarity. No 'real' or 'game' names will be published. No part of this service may be reproduced in any form without the express written permission of Heartun Breaker, except that an individual may download and/or forward articles via e-mail to a reasonable number of recipients for personal, non-commercial purposes. 

Labels: , ,

posted by Heartun Breaker @ 8:43 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At June 6, 2007 at 9:07 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Aloha, Heart and Hot Dog

    From what I understood, HD is actually romantically attached to his kajira and would like to hook up irl.
    I say, HD, go for it.
    Doubt is a bitch, and first loss is the better.
    Reveal your true feelings to her/him, and plus your gender and sexual orientation.
    See what happens.
    The worst would be she is a heterosexual woman, which would, I guess, turn you off too. In this case, you will be free to find someone else. And again this is the worst possible scenario.

    Good Luck
    Kryss Wanweird

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 HeartunBreaker [dot] com
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Email submissions to HeartunBreaker@gmail [dot] com


Disclaimer: All submissions to "Get a Life" become the property of HeartunBreaker.com. We reserve the right to edit submissions for brevity and clarity. No 'real' or 'game' names will be published. No part of this service may be reproduced in any form without the express written permission of Heartun Breaker, except that an individual may download and/ or forward articles via e-mail to a reasonable number of recipients for personal, non-commercial purposes.
 


 

 




Web This Blog
About Me
Home
About Us
Email Heartun!
Second Life
FiNe aSS SiSTaS


Name: Heartun Breaker
Home: St. Louis, MO, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

Powered by Blogger
make money 

online blogger templates